Designer Rachel Deeks shares the before and after of a walk-in closet she transformed into a gender-neutral nursery. See how she decorated the baby’s room with a mix of light woods, pops of color and animal accents to create a space that will grow with the child.
Rachel Deeks: https://www.racheldeeksdesign.net/
WHERE TO BUY: Paint color: Walls, Benjamin Moore Simply White, Doors Benjamin Moore R9994 Soapstone; Wallpaper, Minakani Studio; Window Treatment, Pierre Frey Fabric, Primavera Furnishings; Oeuf Rhea Crib, Ella and Elliot; Como Glider Chair, Monte; Pillow Pierre Frey Fabric, Primavera Furnishings; Crescenttown Side Table, Hollis & Morris; Chest of Drawers, Oeuf; Eames Elephant, Design within Reach; Bins and Mobile above crib, Pehr; Wall hooks, Hollace Cluny; Table lamps, Tahir Mahmood; Rug, Ella and Elliot; Ceiling light, Eikon Shell Pendant, Schneid; Art, Maryam Keyhani.
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemaga…
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome
[Read More …]
[Read More …]
Source: All About Shawnee