Get a behind-the-scenes tour of Merrill House, a boutique luxury hotel in Prince Edward County. This Gothic Revival-style mansion — built in 1878 — was once a family home, which is now a covetable oasis from city life. See how owner, creative director and interior designer, Jordan Martin gave the interior a refresh and turned it into a hotspot for travellers to stay. With over 14 suites, a restaurant, conservatory bar, drawing room, study and more, you’ll fall in love with the beautiful antique furniture and contemporary art dotted around the hotel. Plus, find out the mysterious story behind the Haunted Room.
Merrill House: http://www.merrill-house.com/
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome
[Read More …]
Source: Homes and Lifestyle